<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9003569230652465070?origin\x3dhttp://ilove-6d.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


6Dilligence/
The Journey Has Just Begun.
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, November 11, 200911:02 PM

Hello):

I'm dissapointed with you guys because there are NO feedbacks/suggstions. Except for yongwei's feedback.

tomorrow is already the last day. Kristel HAVE to inform Mrs.Nor about the gathering. If you

guys don't want any class gathering then inform okie? I'm feeling angry right now because i

already posted this a few days ago. And not only that, I sent an email to all of you. Maybe

not all, but most of you. and can you please pass around the messege? HUH?!



Or do you want me to postpone this gathering,or cancell it?! If that's the suggestions you all

wanna give, which is NONE at all, then fine. I'll postpone it. Last day is tomorrow. Die die

tomorow. tyvm.


WELCOME

hello Darlings! Strictly No Spamming No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Write your own. (:

PROFILE

We are the 6D-ians, class of 2008. We rock the house! Although we are in different schools, we are still together!

LINKS



TAGBOARD



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com




CREDITS

layout: Hearts; Bleach
codes: fusecircus